The Round Table was attended by the leading scientists of the Russian Academy of Sciences, the Moscow State University, the Moscow University of Consumer Cooperation and by the Deputies of State Duma and Moscow City Duma, the representatives of Credit Cooperative League, the practical workers of municipal-level state structures, the employees of "Trud" and "Kvartirny Ryad" newspapers.
The leaders of the Round Table:
– Deputy Director of the RAS Institute of Economy, Dr. Econ., Professor.
- Head of the Sector for Transformation of Public System in Russia of the RAS Institute of Economy, Dr. Econ, Professor.
Topics for discussion:
- Correlation of social and economic reforms in the RF
- The Housing Reform. New Housing Code of the RF
- The national project "Affordable housing"
- Population opportunities to solve the housing problem due to introduction of the “Housing insurance” provision from March 1, 2005
- Housing stock management and tariffs for Housing and Communal Services
- Effect of the new Housing Code on municipal construction
- problems and their solutions in the context of Article 31 of the Housing Code: homeowners’ rights and responsibilities
- Housing cooperatives and House-building cooperatives.
- Loan on mortgage. Non-commercial mortgage credit lending. Loans on mortgages as an alternative.
- Foreign experience in housing problem solutions.
Point of contact: phone (495) 120-93-87 (Lyubov Viktorovna Popova).